What are the benefits of a Derma stamp?
Most individuals who are familiar with the procedure of micro-needling will attest to the fact that this procedure is one of the most efficient, affordable, and reliable ways for refreshing your skin and allowing it to glow in a natural manner. Because niche dermatological services are for the rich and elite, the average Joe may not be able to afford such high-end treatment. However, science has provided a solution in the form of micro-needling.
Did You Know?
Evolved from the traditional Derma roller a microneedling tool is surging in popularity. This skillful, tiny tool is known as the “derma stamp” It effectively penetrates the outer layers of your skin to enhance tissue formation, produce the precise amount of collagen, and increase the supply of blood.
Breaking down of scar tissue to promote healing & Resurfacing of the top layer of the skin to boost firmness & Fading of fine lines and wrinkles & Reduction of pore size and sebum regulation]Fading of stretch marks.
1. The microneedles are sterilized with gamma radiation and sealed in a hermetic pouch and are guaranteed to be 100% contaminant-free upon delivery.
2. Convenient and easy to use at home.
3. Can be carried out up to 5 days a week on all areas of the face, scalp, neck, and body.
4. Can increase serum absorption by as much as 1,000 times.
5. Removes old collagen fibers and rapidly stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
6. Clears pores and follicles by gently exfoliating to stimulate blood flow.
7. Reduces lines, wrinkles, stretch marks, scars, cellulite, hyper-pigmentation, large pores, and pitted skin.
8. Reduces hair loss, hair thinning, greying, alopecia, and more (when used with Minoxidil 5%).