1. The laser uses 8mmx120mm (8*100) caliber laser bar energy is 15% larger. In Q-switching mode, the single-pulse energy is easy to 660MJ, the double pulse is easy to 1200, and the static mode can reach 2500mj energy. The price is 7nm. The crystal rod is 40% more expensive.
2. The laser uses a high-quality Q switch combined with a specially designed cavity structure with a pulse width of 6 ns, which is 30% more expensive than an ordinary Q switch.
3. Pumped xenon lamps are imported from the UK and have good quality and long life. The price is three times more expensive than the domestic xenon lamp.
4. The frequency-doubled crystal uses a high-quality KTP crystal that can withstand a nanosecond beam of 532 nm above 600 mj. The price is five times more expensive than ordinary KTP crystals.
5. The laser cavity adopts a fully enclosed design process to protect it from dust and moisture. The cavity of this process is twice as expensive as a conventional non-fully enclosed cavity.
6. The light guide arm adopts a high damage threshold chipset MAX5/15J reflective lens with an imported Han arm, shaping lens to ensure a flat top spot, and light transmission efficiency is greater than 90%, ensuring transmission efficiency and life.
7. The laser power supply uses a high-quality booster power supply, which is twice as expensive as a conventional power supply.