1. Permanent .
2. Pigmentation treatment (Spots removal, smallpox removal, freckle removal).
3. Skin rejuvenation (Tighten the skin, fine wrinkles removal, whiten skin).
4. Acne Treatment.
5. Vascular Therapy.
The difference between DPL and IPL?
1. IPL: The use of 400-1200nm wide-spectrum intense pulsed light to treat superficial pigment and vascular problems in the skin, but because the spectrum contains multiple wavelengths, photon energy can not be concentrated directly to the lesion, requiring multiple treatments.
DPL: Selecting strong pulsed light in the 550~650nm band, including the absorption peak of melanin and oxyhemoglobin, the precise concentration of therapeutic energy, the absorption rate of the target tissue is greatly improved, and the problem of superficial pigmentation and various vascular problems are quickly solved. The treatment course is more traditional than traditional photons. Skin rejuvenation is greatly shortened.
2. IPL: Traditional photon rejuvenation emits energy in a three-pulse uniform manner, which solves the problem of single-energy photon transient energy spikes, but there are still problems such as excessive temperature rise and easy skin burn.
DPL: DPL preferably uses light to transmit energy in a sequence pulse mode, each pulse contains 7-15 sub-pulses, and the pulse output energy is evenly distributed in multiple sub-pulses, thereby ensuring that the energy carried by each sub-pulse is within the safe therapeutic energy range, thereby achieving The purpose of safely and finely warming the skin target tissue. Compared with traditional photons, DPL prefers lighter temperature rise, safer treatment, and avoids burns.
3. IPL: The traditional photon rejuvenation has only a fixed-point treatment mode, which can not quickly improve the treatment efficiency, and the patient has strong pain.
DPL: In the traditional photon skin rejuvenation treatment mode, the sliding treatment mode is added to gently and gently heat the skin tissue, remove the superficial pigment and seal the diseased blood vessels, and effectively stimulate the whole part of collagen regeneration, so that the skin is smoother and more delicate, and does not cause skin. Injury greatly improves the efficiency of treatment and patient comfort.